Install the open source P4 development tools on Ubuntu 20.04

Dear Community,
I tried to install the open source P4 development tools on Ubuntu 20.04 virtual box. Followed the instruction from the link:

But, After running following command- when I ran the command $ source p4setup.bash, it shows bash: p4setup.bash: No such file or directory in p4-guide directory. Even there is no file named p4setup.bash in the github as well. So how to setup p4 environment without p4setup.bash file?
$ sudo apt install git
$ git clone GitHub - jafingerhut/p4-guide: Guide to p4lang repositories and some other public info about P4
$ ./p4-guide/bin/install-p4dev-v5.sh |& tee log.txt

There is no script p4setup.bash created when using install-p4dev-v5.sh, but there is for some other versions of the install script. You don’t need to do that source command.

Hi @aashiqkamal ,

Here you can find a play gorund environment where you can play whit GitHub - p4lang/tutorials: P4 language tutorials
Here you cna find the guide for installing the bmv2 GitHub - p4lang/behavioral-model: The reference P4 software switch and the p4c compiler GitHub - p4lang/p4c: P4_16 reference compiler

Thank you so much. I thought that source command is mandatory for install-p4dev-v5.sh also like other versions of the install script. Now, It is clear to me.

Hello @DavideS , Thank you so much. I already used the ground vm environment to play with the tutorial exercises. I will use the link of installing the bmv2, and the p4c compiler.